Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spirituality

Spirituality is something that has long been debated amongst the human race. There seems to be an evolution in regards to the human soul seeking in wishing to attain a higher level of enlightenment. While this is deemed by some as "The New Age Movement", I would simply call it a recognition and a coming back the simple things that are so very important.

Religion does play key role in developing one's personality and moral values. Our parents teach us from childhood (if we are lucky) that there is a greater life force other than human that exists, the Creator of all things. Some people have named this "God", "Allah", "The Creator", it doesn't matter what the name is it's all the same thing. Most of us are taught this, this is our beginnings in connection with spirituality.

All the great minds, geniuses, some world leaders, do not deny that God exists. In fact their belief and faith have been essential in becoming the recognized people that they are. Einstein for example had a strong belief in God. Nelson Mandela suffered greatly however is one of the world's most recognized leaders, who never gave up faith or his belief in God during these years of imprisonment. Gandhi was again another powerful leader who's enlightenment, and determination to not react to violence with violence was a powerful statement.

In my opinion religion does not exist on The Other Side. I believe that it is the human condition to place boundaries on what God is and wants us to do on the earth plane. God is limitless, has no boundaries, is timeless, is love, and doesn't fit into any molds of human conception. While on my path as a seeker/seer of truth, I have studied many different religions. I would recommend strongly for your own development to study different religions. It seems to me that what is missing or void in one religion, the next religion will have meanings that make sense to you.

To me the essence of all living matter on the earth plane are God's creations. It is the essence of light, the beginning of, is what we are all connected to. From your soul. The energy or life force that is so makes up for who you are is where I believe the soul is found... Incased in the intricate functioning of the "heart", and the "brain".

When I see a tree and it's energy, I know that I am part of a greater plan. I have a reverence for all living things, regardless of what it is. We came from the same creator. For me this means, the spark or energy used to create all that is living.... we are a part of. A cosmic or universal connection if you will. This to me is what the essence of spirituality is.

©DÃ¥rla 1998-2007

No comments:

Post a Comment