Monday, November 2, 2009

Yes I Make Mistakes!!

Yes I Make Mistakes!!

I don't know why over the past little while people have asked me do I ever make mistakes??
HELLO!
Yes indeed I make mistakes, and just because I am spiritual doesn't mean that won't happen.
I am after all human.
If someone tells you they are perfect and never make mistakes, run the other way. Being spiritual to me means you have a chance to be responsible and work through those mistakes.
(if you choose to)
Here's the biggie AND LEARN THE LESSONS from those mistakes.

This is what I point blank tell people in my rough around the edges way.
"I had to crawl through a lot of crap to get to where I am".
I spent more than a few years alone to get to know me.
I've always had faith that there was more out there.
Since I was a small child in fact I could feel it.

I have learned a long time ago that balance is the key.

So here it is I still make mistakes, and until my last breath
I hope to learn each day something new.
I am not perfect nor is anyone else.
Striving to become a better human being is what I think everyone should do.
Each person can make a difference in this world. I truly believe that.

May peace, love, laughter and the blessings of happiness guide you.

© DÃ¥rla 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment